The #1 Writing Tool

Bugs, bugs, bugs! All about printables



Funny thing:  I don't mind bugs so much. Snakes and mice, ugh!  I want to be at least 10 miles away from them. But bugs?  Except for those thousand-legger things, they don't bother me (too much).

A little while ago, I had made a coloring book featuring bugs because I thought they could make pretty artwork and be a good stress reliever for folks. Yesterday, I resolved to figure out how to put it on Etsy. Everything has such a learning curve for me ... but several hours later,  voilà

I am excited to say that in addition to Amazon, people can now buy it as a printable pdf, a digital download, at Etsy.  I just adore all the printables out there. They are funny, clever, functional, cute, beautiful ... plus, who doesn't love immediate gratification!  I could get really distracted by them, possibly the same way that I end up spending hours on Pinterest. So much to explore, so little time.

Now, the unfortunate thing about yesterday is that I was only able to get a couple of Swagbucks (the daily poll and a code) and no exercise for Shopkicks.  It was a bad day for earning my next Amazon card and burning calories. Just checked the app and there are Shopkicks at Best Buy and Target today. I'm going to run out for lunch supplies and get back on track with my money/exercise goals.  

Have a great day.

Leslie

P.S. Just mentioning that there are affiliate listings for Amazon and Swagbucks in my post that if you click through might generate a small compensation for me if you purchase/join (but they don't affect you at all). 






Comments

Popular Posts