The #1 Writing Tool

Research and Swagbucks and Webinars, oh my!

These last couple of days of been a flurry of activity. I was finalizing a project, which took some time.

I had a networking meeting/breakfast at Panera (along with half of my neighborhood and school district). It's definitely the go-to away from home virtual office.

I then signed up forTailwind to learn more about how to automate/use Pinterest better. I was able to see some of a webinar but needed to finish it later because I was interrupted. (Story of my life.)

I've been researching Synesthesia for one of my stories. I find it so fascinating. I have been looking for visuals representing what people "see" but I haven't had much luck. I also took a synesthesia test to prove, without a doubt, that I don't have grapheme-color synesthesia. (I mean, I know that I don't have that, but I sometimes wonder if I do have a version that has some sort of connection to music. That's because, while I don't see things, I feel like I do sometimes sense them, depending on the sound.So far I haven't found a way to dig deeper on that.)

Then, I took a break from my research to do a Swagbucks survey and made 60 Swagbucks. I'm closing in on a decent Amazon gift card. (I should mention that there are many ways to redeem Swagbucks. I just like to use mine for Amazon.)

I also did a small trip to the grocery store to pick up some pasta, bananas, and soda - and picked up about 100 Shopkicks and walked about .88 of a mile.  (That's pretty lame, I need more mileage than that.)

So ... some progress, and not!  I really need to sink my teeth into something because I did not write every day like I promised I would do in my last post. Hopefully, next time I post, I'll say that I have kept my promise. I mean, I'm only disappointing myself. Surely I can do better!

Leslie


Comments

Popular Posts